Welcome to the Menifee Police Department Citizen Police Reporting System. If this is an emergency please call 911. Using this online reporting system allows you to submit a report immediately and print a temporary copy of the report for free. Please confirm the following to find out if online report filing is right for you:
- Is this an emergency?
- Did this incident occur outside of Menifee city limits?
- Are there known suspects?
- Did this occur on a state freeway?
If you answered no to all of the above questions, you are ready to file your report online. Please make sure to turn off your pop-up blocking software before filing the report. If you answered yes to any of the questions, please look at our Citizen Police Reporting Frequently Asked Questions section at the bottom of the page.
Upon completion of this report process you will:
- See the words: "Your report has been submitted."
- Be given a tracking number for your report.
- Be able to print a temporary copy of the report for your records.
- All cases filed using the Citizen Police Reporting System will be reviewed.
- Upon review, if further investigation of your case is needed, you may be contacted.
- Filing a false police report is a crime.
Using the Menifee Police Department Citizen Police Reporting System, you can report incidents such as:
Lost Property, Telephone Harassment, Vandalism, and Theft
Please be sure to review the entire list with definitions and examples on the following page. Please click on "Select Incident" to begin.