The Menifee Police Department’s Traffic Unit is comprised of 1 Sergeant, 2 Motor Officers and 1 Community Service Officer. Our focus is the enforcement of traffic laws, education of drivers, pedestrians and community members, and assisting the City of Menifee Engineering Department with traffic related suggestions and input. Our goals are to reduce the number of traffic collisions within the city and to improve the quality of life for our residents and those who commute through the City of Menifee.


- Enforcement of traffic laws

- DUI enforcement (including DUI checkpoints)

- Investigation of traffic collisions

- Parking enforcement

- Special Events

- Addressing traffic concerns from citizens

Community Outreach

The Menifee Police Department Traffic Unit is dedicated to the safety of our community through partnerships with citizens and businesses. We will participate in many community events to promote traffic safety, including:

- Driver education at high schools

- DUI deterrence at high schools

- Bicycle rodeos (teaching bicycle safety)

- Special events

Submitting a Traffic Concern

- For an emergency, please dial 9-1-1.

- To submit a non-emergency traffic related concern, please call our traffic tip line at (951) 723-1690. · Still have questions? Email Traffic Complaints -

Traffic Safety Tips

- Do not drink and drive.

- Driving under the influence can result in yourself or someone else suffering a severe injury or death.

- Many ride-sharing companies can get you safely to your destination.

- Slow down and obey the speed limit.

- Many collisions are caused due to the operator of a vehicle driving at speeds unsafe for the current road conditions.

- Seatbelts save lives.

- Modern technology has enhanced the way seatbelts operate and will lessen the severity of injuries in a collision.

Traffic Complaint